Thursday, August 18, 2016

Too Much Is Enough?


I've read a little more than half of A Prayer for Owen Meany. The spectre of 300 more pages is daunting to me. Maybe I'll save it for another burst of reading energy. Owen was captivating as a child, but the older he gets, the more predictable.

Something has messed up my "Pictures" album. I have to go halfway around the world to get to the actual pictures, and then they're just words until I retrieve them. Or something.

I'm just tired. I had such a terrible dream night-before-last that I haven't slept much since about four o'clock yesterday morning. And spending that time reading "Owen Meany" hasn't helped the weirdness much.

2 comments:

JD Atlanta said...

Hey! Let's talk soon about your pictures album. I may know what the problem is. Jed

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I read Owen Meany a few years ago for the first time. I don't know why it took me so long to get to it.