Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Blahs

Lately I'm not in the mood for holidays. Or much of anything else. There's too much of this-and-that that I need to do hanging over my head, that I can't think of anything else. And I don't get anything done. It's not that I don't give-a-damn. I'd love to see all the repairs done and the house spotless, and the car washed and the oil changed, and the clothes washed, and the teeth cleaned and filled and the hair cut and the nails clipped--all that stuff that life is full of.

What I need is another cup of coffee, and I'll be right back in the game. I hope.

4 comments:

Ramey Channell said...

Coffee is the answer!

Ramey Channell said...

...and after you drink the coffee, here's the next step.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UscoDRa-lqU

You may have to copy and paste if it doesn't click.

Joanne Cage said...

Very good. Thanks. That commercial by Little Richard can also bring me out of the blahs.

Joanne Cage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.