Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Progress

Pat and India brought me this lovely bouquet the day I came home from the hospital, and it's still fresh and pretty.

I've had several home health visits, from Steve, Anne Marie and Dan, who have shown me new easy exercises to add to my routine. Mostly they just want me to walk, so I try to do several laps a day around the house, inside and outside.

Some time ago, I saved up enough cash to get my kitchen painted. Now that the smoking issue is resolved--I lit one and it nearly knocked my head off so I'm quits there--I thought I should be able to save for another special project.

Maine Coon!

I found a site online that sells Maine coon kittens, and I emailed them to reserve a male for me. As a tentative color choice, I said black-and-white or gray-and-white. but they're all gorgeous.

So, last night I dreamed that I received notice that the April litter was now eight weeks old, and my boy was available. The picture of him showed a poor scrooched up black object. They said he was the runt of the litter, but I could have him if I still wanted to pay $800. I thought there might be room for negotiation.

2 comments:

JD Atlanta said...

Keep up that exercise and throw those smokes away!

Have you checked out the cat breeder? I have some friends who are dog breeders, and who know other breeders. If you want, I could check out the seller and find out if it's the best place to find a cat. Let me know!

Proud of you -

Jed

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I have always wanted a Maine Coon. They are so pretty. Can't wait to see yours. Call me if you need ANYTHING. I mean it. I'm not good at calling or coming by or NOTHING. But I am willing if someone will poke me with a stick. Love you.