Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Pat and I went to the poetry meeting yesterday evening, and it started storming just as we started home. She was driving, and since she is one of the two best drivers I've ever known, we made it home through the sturm and drang. I slept this morning and this afternoon until nearly one o'clock, and when I looked outside, I saw that the storm had split one of the oak trees.





I'm making a quilt, or throw or pillow sham or something, out of my old raggedy jeans. Glad I saved them, and now I'm rid of them. Just have to sew the rows together and decide what I'm going to do with it.

I'm not going to fringe all the seams and then wash and dry it in my some-20-year-old washer and dryer, and try to deal with all the bits of thread left in them. But something will occur.


No comments: