Saturday, October 15, 2011

I really feel OK.


I've almost decided to keep the little white cat. Except I'm afraid he would live for 25 years or so, like Mo. And I can't let him into the house as long as crazy Mo is around.

I've been sort of down, because there's another anomaly on my nose, opposite side from the first one. (I hate to say that C word.) Yesterday I made a Dermatology appointment for next Wednesday, to get them to look at it. But I'm pretty sure that's what it is.

Shakespeare's "Tired with all these" poem keeps running in my head. Sometimes I think I'll just give up and eat ice cream and hot dogs until I'm as big as old Lucy. Last night I watched "Thinner" on TV; that guy was pretty happy as long as he weighed 300 pounds.

The critique group meets tomorrow at Joe's, and I don't have any poems to read. The awards dinner is scheduled two weeks from today in Montevallo, and I don't know whether to make reservations or not. It would be just like TKC to schedule me for surgery the day before.

"The leaves decay, the leaves decay and fall. . ." I was looking out the window and down the street a while ago, and it looked like it was snowing leaves.

The big white-faced possum came back a night or so ago, to clean up the cat food that the strays left.

3 comments:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

What a pretty kitty cat! Hope your anomaly turns out to be nothing.

Ramey Channell said...

There's my Bazzle! He's the sweetest kitty! I wish I had some plan for bringing and keeping him at my house. I'm sure he'd just walk back down to your house.

Ramey Channell said...

You need to be applying the Aloe and the Vitamin E between now and Wednesday. Instant results are virtually guranteed.