Saturday, November 5, 2011

Crossroads

Yesterday I discovered that I have a lot of purchase "points" on Amazon. So I ordered this video that I've wanted for a long time, free of charge and free shipping. Ralph Macchio and Joe Seneca. And Jamie Gertz. This is one of my 100 favorite films.

I've fallen behind in my clean-up schedule this week. But I haven't given up. Today I aim to FINISH THE DOLLHOUSE and get it out of the way. Or off my mind. All I have to do is install the stairs--they're all put together and painted--and touch up the paint here and there.



*



6:00 p.m. The D.H. is finished, so I can relax and watch the Tide beat LSU (knock on wood).

3 comments:

JD Atlanta said...

So is it done???

Joanne Cage said...

It's did and done! All except finding somebody to buy it and get it out of the living room.

Ramey Channell said...

Good movie! I saw it a long time ago. It's worth watching again.