Sunday, November 20, 2011

"When you don't see him, he's somewhere else."

Last night I watched "Michael," the movie. That has to be one of the best, or at least among my top favorites.

Why didn't anybody show the Alabama game yesterday? Since those overblown giants of LSU beat them by a hair, I guess the Tide is not considered worth broadcasting. That LSU win was shown at least a dozen times on TV in the past week. It really was a big accomplishment, to beat Bama.

I've been decorating the dollhouse. I can't help it, tedious though it is.

1 comment:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

For some reason the game was blacked out here. But Bama is back at #2 now. They'll play LS&U again for the SEC championship. We'll get 'em this time.
I love "Michael." He smells like cookies when he's in heat.