Saturday, May 26, 2012

What I Need

1. Someone to tell me to put on some clothes and get busy. To get this house in shape would take a crew of nine large men, working nonstop for about forty days and forty nights. Or two Chinese gentlemen a weekend. Or that's how it feels to me.

2. A dedicated writing room. I've started a new novel. It's all in my head, but I'm too lazy to write it down. It isn't laziness, exactly. It's worrying about all the stuff that needs to be done around here. Sort of paralyzes me.

3. Energy. I've started back taking calcium, aspirin, B12 and Spectravite (multivitamin). I may add Vitamins C and D, when I get used to swallowing the first four.

*

The new novel involves nasty-mouthed little kids, or teenagers, and I don't know if I can write that stuff without throwing up. But it'll probably develop at some point.

Revoltin' Development: I've lost my taste for ice cream. Last time I had some, I threw half of it down the drain.

No comments: