Thursday, July 11, 2013

Cabin Fever

Well, I'm housebound today. Yesterday, I waited and waited for the Lowe's man to come and measure for the new appliances. Finally skipped out for a few minutes to go to the post office, and he phoned while I was gone. When I got home, I called, explained, and asked if he could come back. No, he said, it would be tomorrow or Friday, and he'd call and let me know when.

So I dare not leave the house again. Out of cat food. Out of milk. Why didn't I get them yesterday? I was in a hurry to get back in case the Lowe's person called.

I've been thinking about foramina, the holes in bones and organs that allow all parts of the body to communicate with each other. If clouds, water, plants, babies, don't convince us of Divinity, we should think about foramina.

2 comments:

JD Atlanta said...

This guy doesn't get paid until he does the job - if I were you, I wouldn't worry about his schedule. Let HIM find a time that is convenient to YOU!

I'll call Lowe's today and find out what's going on. Love you - Jed

Ramey Channell said...

What the hell is foramina? Sounds like a plant or herbal supplement.