Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Someday I'll Learn

. . . not to leave the hard stuff till the last minute. I've cleaned all afternoon, and now I'm taking a break until I can straighten up.

I was hoping the books I ordered would arrive today, but they didn't. One was Loving Frank by Nancy Horan, about F.L. Wright. And the other was something about Shakespeare by Charlton Ogburn, that I haven't seen before.



The weatherman says rain and thunderstorms for the foreseeable future. Hope we have some calm spells on the Fourth/GMR Birthday. Daddy used to sing, "I'm the Yankee Doodle Dandy, a Yankee Doodle kind of guy, a real live nephew of my Uncle Sam, born on the fourth of July!"
 
*

I went to the store, and coming back, I'm doing 35 in a 25, and a guy who's tail-gating passes me. Some people have no respect for the law.

No comments: