Sunday, October 11, 2015

My Kind of Weather

This morning was sunny with temp. in the high 60's. With the heat/AC turned off, the house was as cool as outside. On mornings like this, instead of taking a shower, I like to fill the bathtub with very warm water and soak until the water starts cooling. That's what I did this morning. Of course, I couldn't wash my hair in the tub, but I expect it'll still be dirty next time I get in the shower.

Jed plans to come over tomorrow, and on Tuesday we'll explore the Bankhead national forest up in (I believe) Winston County. This is where our great-great grandmother Mullins, or maybe Gaddy, owned beaucoup acres and sold them for 50 cents per. Alabama's natural stone bridge is located somewhere up there, and maybe we can see it, too.

The media doesn't report much about it, and most of the reports are slanted against Israel. But the situation over there gets worse every day. I don't like to brag about praying, but I do pray for the people and the state of Israel, the only democracy in the Middle East.

No comments: