Thursday, October 8, 2015

With a little help from my Sis.


Yesterday I was having a bout of the old Father Williams--not knowing which way was up. That is, needing to hold onto the walls and furniture to walk around. So on her daily trip to Walmart, my beautiful sister Ramey picked up my prescriptions and brought them to me.

I'm feeling important today, because I wrote a couple of pages this morning.

***

An email from NaNoWriMo made me start thinking about accepting that challenge in November 2015. I could either try to finish the novel I've got half-started, or a new idea: See how many ghost stories I could write in a month. The second option sounds like more fun. Either way, I intend to turn out some kind of effort.

3 comments:

Deb said...

I'm glad Ramey picked up your meds for you. Is this becoming dizzy thing new? Do be careful. By the way, you should feel special everyday. In the words of Aibileen Clark, "You is kind. You is smart. You is important." The world would be a sadder place without you.
Hugs and kisses,
Deb

Joanne Cage said...

Thank you!

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Amen to what Deb said.