Thursday, December 3, 2015

Still Looking

It looks like Fluffy Puppy has already been adopted. The email and telephone listings don't respond.

*

I just put in a call message about Bella. She's a golden retriever, six years old, but her adoption fee is pretty high. Maybe I can plead old age--the site says senior citizens can adopt senior dogs for free. So maybe I can connect up with this or another Golden.



I really wanted that Fluffy dog. I like Bella because she "looks like us--" that is, she reminds me of Ginger, the Chow-Chow mix that I grew up with, and Buck, the shepherd/retriever that I kept for 24 hours a few years ago. She also favors Wilbert, and Monty, and Pat's dog Weezer.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Joanne, she is so cute! I hope you can get her and really try the free thing :) Now I'm all excited about this! Make sure you let us know if you can adopt her.
Love you