Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Free Book


I just ordered Dennis Covington's new book from Amazon--a $20+ book plus shipping charge free, because I had enough reward points to cover it.

I remember reading Dennis's Salvation on Sand Mountain. He's a good writer, and it will be interesting to see what he thinks of these times.

This reminds me that the rejuvenated Book Club will meet on (I think) Feb. 29th. Looking forward to it.

*

I'm planning a cat quilt.

I'll have to make all the patterns myself, which ought to be fun. Yeah. Anyway, I want all the cats to be black, and all the background to be yellow/autumn tones and white. Haven't decided whether to make it miniature, wall-hanging, or bed-size.

1 comment:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Didn't know Dennis had a new book out. Looking forward to seeing your cat quilt.