Wednesday, June 29, 2016

This Time, Mama Means It!

I often say that I'm going to ignore Facebook and spend my time practicing. But this time, I'm really leaving Facebook. My reasons:

10. Not enough pictures of puppies and kittens.

9. Bad grammar, such as people saying "convince" when they mean "persuade."

8. Politics (not enough pictures of honest politicians).

7. Ubiquitous atmosphere of ambiguity.

6. The prevailing assumption that if you're for something, you must hate its opposite.

5. Too frequent mention of words that begin with the capital letters D, T, O, and F. I cringe every time I see one of these.

4. Recipes for delicious fattening foods.

3. Reminders of stupid things that I posted three years ago.

2. Dreaming of my mother waking me up in the morning to do chores that I've ignored too long.

1. My number one objection to Facebook is that it begins with the letter F.

2 comments:

JD Atlanta said...

I understand! People (and I include myself in that category) tend to show their worst sides on F____.

:)

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Well, F---!