Thursday, June 28, 2007


I saw Peggy Uptain at the library yesterday. She's on the Bass House committee, and had asked me some time ago about the china I had offered to donate. I told her I would use some of it at the July book club meeting, and she could take some of it to show the committee if she wanted to.


Today I just went to the P.O. to mail a book, and to CVS for printer paper and scotch tape. I have to make a decision soon about whether to wind up this book selling, or go through all the rigamarole pursuant to going into business.

6 comments:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Your table setting is so pretty.

JD Atlanta said...

Keep up the book selling! The business stuff isn't that hard -- I can tell you have fun with the books!

Jed

JD Atlanta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joanne Cage said...

Suze - Thanks! This picture is several years old. It's that Limoges china I collected off of Ebay. JR

Joanne Cage said...

Jed - Will you be my bookkeeper/accountant/attorney?
Just kidding - Mom

JD Atlanta said...

No, but I'll bring you a book every now and then!

Jed