Saturday, June 2, 2007

P.O., Estate Sale

Southern Classic Estates has a big sale going across the street from LHS, some fabulous stuff from a lady's houseful of collections. I just bought some books, a glass bird paperweight and five objects I don't know how to describe except they're round.
Here are a couple of pets that I didn't adopt. Buck was with Friends of Cats and Dogs, and Bob III is at Metro Cat Clinic. I can love them without owning them. (Buck was adopted recently. I had him for about 24 hours several months ago.)

This cat is the spit image of Bob when he was not fully grown. Bob even had the spot of color on his nose. I think when I believed he had wandered off and died, he just went on a spree and begat progeny all over the south side of Birmingham. I know Mus was his, because Mus looked exactly like a mix of Bob and that little girl calico who used to come courting him.
It rained a few drops late yesterday afternoon; almost got the whole deck wet.

No comments: