Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mercury in Retrograde

Mary Margaret Truman Daniel, Feb. 17, 1924 - January 29, 2008. Like her dad, a tough old bird. She had several careers, and was admired and successful in all but the first one.

*

I went by the P.D. yesterday and picked up my billfold. Sgt. Reeves (a beautiful young woman) had it and all contents, wet and soggy, in a plastic bag. When I got home, I threw the old leather wallet (age: ~10) away. Everything essential was there, even one of the credit cards. The officer said she took pictures of all the contents, but didn't have time to dry them out. She said I probably won't have to do anything more, unless the girl asks for a court trial, which she isn't likely to do.

2 comments:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Glad you got your stuff back. Good picture of Margaret--except for that hair. What was she thinking?

JD Atlanta said...

Have they caught the women that robbed you yet?

Jed