Monday, June 16, 2008

Tagged

1. What I was doing 10 years ago: Copy editing and printing research proposals at UAB Medical Center.

2. What are five things on your to do list for today? 1) Pay some bills. 2) Move some furniture. 3) Clean some spots on the bedroom carpet. 4) Never-ending laundry. 5) Start reading one of the books in my to-be-read stack.

3. Snacks I enjoy: Corn Chex and skim milk, cheese and crackers with wine, pineapple sandwich, steamed baby carrots (I keep them in the refrigerator), tostitos and salsa.

4. Places I've lived: Leeds, Tuscaloosa, Birmingham, Montgomery, Huntsville and Selma, all in Alabama.

5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: 1) Pay the IRS what they demanded. 2) Get a facelift and a hair weave. 3) Waste a lot of money. 4) Have some work done on my house, and finish the basement. 5) Give the rest away.

1 comment:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Good choices for spending the billions.