Thursday, October 2, 2008

Seventeen-minute break

. . .between sewing the last row on the project, and watching the "debate," or as much of it as I can squirm my way through.

Betty White just phoned and said she needed to borrow Susan's Story of Edgar Sawtelle. She's going to pick it up tomorrow morning.

After I mail my "secret pumpkin" project, I'm going to make myself some cotton granny gowns to wear around the house on days like this, when I hit the floor working on something and find myself, at 4:00 in the afternoon, still in my night garb. Winter pajamas are too hot, and they worry me around my neck. Summer pajamas and gowns are too short and, for some reason, always have buttons missing, and the ones I have are too skimpy for my voluptuous figger anyway.

1 comment:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I love pajama days. Vann is going to Wyoming next Tuesday for about two weeks. Sophie and I plan to spend most of our time in pjs while he's gone.