Sunday, October 19, 2008

Something new


















I got a bee in my bonnet, and put an egg in my biscuit dough. Didn't know how they'd turn out--cake, maybe? But they made the most perfect biscuits I've ever made--and larrupin' good, with or without orange marmalade!

Received an email from NaNoWriMo saying, "Don't make us come and get you!" So I went ahead and signed up to participate again. And, I'm going to have to have a yard sale next Saturday to get rid of stuff I've stripped out of the rooms and have nowhere to put. Sounds chillingly like last November, when I got so sick with the epizeutics or some-thing. And fell in the basement and bruised myself all over. I don't plan to do that this year, unless someone beats me up at the polls.

Isn't this clear cool weather wonderful?

No comments: