Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Quilting Daze


I've been working on this quilt for several days, trying to finish quilting it, and now it's complete except a couple of outer blocks and the border. Hope I can get it done by Christmas. Got holes in my fingers. This will be the third of my "Big Three" quilts, the best ones I've made, except for a couple that I've sold or given away. The other two "best:"
Bear's Paw with Flying Geese Border


Broken Sash


The one I sold was called Mountain Echoes, and the one I gave to Sharon O. for her wedding was a Palm Leaf pattern. Wish I had pictures of them, but I don't. They were both more intricate and striking than any of these. But the Bear's Paw, shown above, is still my favorite.

1 comment:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I love them all. And the quilting on the leaf quilt is wonderful.