Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Copernicus' 540th Birthday


Matilda Visits Every Monday, Just Stays Until Noon (Period).

That's a mnemonic formula for remembering the planets in order from the sun.

This is my formula for remembering the U.S. presidents--through Reagan. Then it hit a couple I didn't care to remember:

When Andrew Jackson Married Mrs. Andrew Jackson, Very High Taxes Payable To Federal Public Bureaus Limited Jacksons' Giving Honeymoon Gifts. Andrew's Country Home Cost More, Really, Than Washington Houses Cost. He Read Three Educational Kentucky Journals Nightly, For Curious Reasons.

1 comment:

JD Atlanta said...

I would replace the "," with "and" to indicate the location of the asteroid belt.

I learned this as "Mother very eagerly makes a jelly sandwich under no protest."

I'll have to work on the Presidental one. :)