Sunday, April 14, 2013

Look At Oneself

Looking for myself on the internet, I saw me mentioned as a prize-winning poet. How gratifying! I've got to get my poems published, all under one or two covers. That's going to be my goal for this year, at least to get the process started. It'll probably take a year or two, but it's got to be done.

I stumbled across a YouTube feature of Emmy Lou Harris and Robert Duvall singing "I Love To Tell the Story," and put it in my left-column music collection on this blog.

I once day-dreamed of having little replicas of the Beatles, Elvis and others, that one could hear sing anything at any time. I would add Emmy Lou and Robert to this collection. Also, as in my poem, Cat Stevens, Freddie Fender and Otis Redding.
*
Corned beef pasties for my supper.

No comments: