Tuesday, March 18, 2014

NOTICE!!!

If anyone is trying to send me an email: All day today, when I try to receive or send email, this is what I get:

Unable to send or receive messages for the Charter (jocage) account. An incorrect password was entered. The next time you send or receive messages, you'll be asked to enter your user name and password for this account.
Server Error: 0x800CCC90
Server Response: -ERR invalid user name or password.
Server: 'pop.charter.net'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC92
Protocol: POP3
Port: 110
Secure(SSL): No


I've tried to find "help," but there ain't none. IT does no good to reenter my user name and password, I just get the same thing. I'm beginning to get annoyed.

2 comments:

Ramey Channell said...

Bummer! That's why you haven't answered my emails! Is it fixed yet?

Joanne Cage said...

Not fixed yet.