Sunday, September 27, 2015

Complaint Dept.

#1. Woke up with turmoil of the tummy.

#2. Because of #1, I missed going to church and lunch with my sisters.

#3. Of course, today is rainy and overcast. What eclipse?

ON THE OTHER HAND:

#1. I dreamed I made a fountain in the back yard for Jack and Jed (little fellows). And all three of us were playing in it.

***

11:00 p.m.: Through a hole in the overcast, I saw a sliver of the moon. But it wasn't red.

My camera reduces everything extremely.


2 comments:

JD Atlanta said...

I've had headaches yesterday and today. Wondering if our health issues may just be related to the change in the weather?

I may look for a fountain to play in tomorrow. :)

Hope you are feeling better!

Jed

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I was sorely disappointed that you couldn't come with us on Sunday. Maybe next Sunday???? I didn't see any moon last night--well, except for Skipper's rear end a couple of times.