Wednesday, September 30, 2015

This Week

I just threw in this old picture of me, imitating Mr. Lowery, with my hands behind me and looking down at the rocks. The shadow hides my face, but I wonder if I had a straw/weed in my mouth.

Anyway, Monday night I went to the poetry group meeting at the LAC. Frank D. read a poem that I think I may have to memorize, it was so good. Grady Sue made me recite "Marsupial Strabismus," and Joan made me say "Glinda's Brood." Missed Sherry--she was in the hospital having surgery. I hope everything turned out good. I read "W.H. and W.H." and "Naming the Beasts" to the group.

2 comments:

JD Atlanta said...

Sounds like some of your greatest hits!

Jed

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

They always make you say that possum poem. I forgot about Sherry's surgery. Must check on her.