Monday, January 4, 2016

Try, Try Again


This is Max. He's a 5-month-old shepherd/collie mix--or that's how old he was when this ad was posted. He's in a Locust Fork, Alabama shelter or foster home. At least I received acknowledgment of my email request, said it was forwarded to the shelter. Every time I look at this photo, I think, "Just look at that! Just look at the white tip of his tail!"

My Facebook friend Debbie posted a list of books to read, and I've copied it in this blog's left column. I've already just about finished one of the books, an old copy of The Song of Roland that I haven't previously got around to reading. This is the ancient saga/poem on which Browning's Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came is based, as well as Stephen King's Dark Tower series.

2 comments:

Deb said...

I'm going to try and remember to do that book challenge. I'll need to write it down and then tic off the ones I've done. So, are you going to the writer's expo in Birmingham?

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

What a fine looking doggy.