Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Get Along, Little Doggies


On National Dog Day, I received a response to my adoption application. It said that the two dogs I was interested in were no longer available, so I've been sulking. I looked on the website again, and both dogs were still listed, with the note that nobody was yet interested in them. I guess I'm Nobody; so at least they acknowledged me with a note. To quote one of my favorite authors, "It just goes to show you."

I have to go to TKC next week for another humiliating test. They finally found one I haven't had before. I'm sure that took some effort.

We have book club meeting Thursday (Sept. 8) at the beautiful Presbyterian church. Pat's going to bring me the book today.

2 comments:

JD Atlanta said...

Sorry to hear about the dog situation. The book club meeting sounds like fun. I'm going to a club to hear some music that night.

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Sorry about the doggy. They probably just haven't updated their website yet. Pell City, where Pat got Buddy, has some good looking dogs. See you Thursday. Call me if you want me to pick you up.