Monday, September 12, 2016

Great Sunday

Yesterday I went to the Presbyterian church with my sweet sisters, and there were Joan and Frank, Ellen, Doris, Spurgeon, several other people I knew, and a whole bunch of friendly strangers. They were having a farewell party for their young pastor, his wife and two adorable babies. There was so much food, I couldn't even sample all of it.

Now I've got the phone on speaker, waiting for UAB to answer, to clarify my prep instructions for the test tomorrow. I keep telling myself it will be over tomorrow afternoon, so I can wait a day or so to think about committing Harry Carey.

***
George Romney is one of my favorite portrait painters, and "Miss Juliana Willoughby" is my favorite of his paintings. (This is listed in the National Gallery free images.)



1 comment:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

What kind of test did you have and did it go ok?