Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Cherchez les Duds du Clown


I've turned my house upside-down hunting Valentine Ballantyne's Halloween costume. This is it, from last year. Or some year before last.


Right now he and Jerry are dressed for Christmas. Those are the only two outfits he owns, except for his skivvies. No--that's wrong. His original costume was a red jumpsuit printed with white hearts, and a matching beret. I can't find it, either.
*
I had to go to Walmart yesterday to pick up a prescription. Then today I had to go to Publix to find all my stuff for the Arts Council meeting tomorrow night. And after turning the house topsy-turvy, I'm purt-near wore out, as Maw Maw would say.


1 comment:

Deb said...

I like the Halloween duds. Hope your dress gets to you by Friday. Make sure Jed takes pictures. Wish I was there to give you a big hug. I'm so excited for you!
Hugs and kisses