Tuesday, September 23, 2014

OCD Is Me

And it takes up a lot of my time. When I make a list, it's always in alphabetical order, or the way the store is stocked. When I put a bookmark in a book, it's amazing how much time it takes to get all the edges lined up equally. When I heat water in the microwave, I have to stop it when the numbers reach 1, 10, 19, 28, 37, 46, etc.--each number is 1 or adds up to 1.

Wish I could transfer all that attention to my appearance, or to my housekeeping. Just saying. No reason. Short people have no reason.

2 comments:

JD Atlanta said...

Somehow, I've gotten over that. Okay, I still like everything in a word processor document to look good & line up -- but my house is proof that doesn't extend far into the real world!

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Jeez!