Friday, December 12, 2014

I'm OK. Are you OK?

Something I posted in December 2012: "The news says that Voyager I, which left earth in 1977, is now 11 billion miles from the sun. I'll bet that's where Elvis went, and when he gets back, he'll still be middle-aged, and the rest of us will be dust."

That Voyager is now many more miles away. I guess Elvis isn't coming back. Who can blame him?

I've got my semiannual bout of bronchitis. But it's better than having it in the summertime. Am on a Z-pack and feeling pretty good.

Today I'm going to clean and decorate the living room. I am, I am!

1 comment:

JD Atlanta said...

Hope you are feeling better. I've managed to avoid the various viruses so far this season.

I looked it up - Voyager 1 is now over 12 billion miles from the sun. The light from the sun takes 18 hours to reach it.