Sunday, May 13, 2018

A Happy Mother's Day


India and Ramey went with Jed and me to lunch at Carrabba's. They serve such good food! I had tarragon grilled chicken, and a most fabulous minestrone.


Jed gave me these gorgeous flowers for mother's day, and a beautiful card, which I haven't photographed yet.

When we got home this afternoon, Jed and I watched "Thunderheart," and another movie, "Anna," which was odd.

I'm having another spell of the same old nausea and pain. I hope it's going away now, though. I haven't eaten anything I'm not supposed to, unless it was that delicious soup; it was full of different kinds of beans, peas and other vegetables.

2 comments:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I am so sad that I missed lunched with you guys yesterday. I was totally whupped from all the stuff I did last week and the back pain and the muscle relaxer that I took for the back pain that put me in a semi coma.. Spent the whole day on the couch. I love that photo of you. Pretty sister. I hope your tummy problems go away fast. Love you.

Deb said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
Lovely picture of you.
Hugs and love 💖