Monday, August 6, 2007

Slaving over a hot computer...

I've really worked hard in the past few days, listing nearly a hundred more books for sale. I'm finally getting a grip on this book thing: separated out the books to keep, books for sale, and books for the huge big grand yard sale I'm going to throw as soon as the weather cools down enough that I can stay outside most of the day. I've got most of them back on the shelves, freeing up the big plastic bins for storing stuff in the basement. I also sold three books this weekend, and have to go mail them this afternoon.


Another doll from the collection. On the right is Holly, a Gene (Mel Odom) doll; I made the dress and cape, Jenny made the purse.
Oh, I nearly forgot--Thursday and Friday last week, I wrote the Bookmark newsletter as guest editor, and mailed it. Arf, arf!

1 comment:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I want in on that yard sale--when it gets cool.
--Deux