Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday

By today I was pretty sick with this congestion. Susan very kindly drove me to the Kirklin Clinic to see Dr. Gruman. After a chest X-ray and a lot of thumping and poking, he said my lungs look OK, but I've got asthmatic bronchitis. I told him about the mold in the basement, and he said that could be a factor but not necessarily. He didn't say what else could be a factor. He gave me prescriptions for a Z pack (antibiotic), some steroid tablets, and an inhaler, all of which I got filled and started after we got home.

By the time we got home, Susan sounded like she needed to go back to the doctor; sounded about like I did a day or so ago. I hope to goodness I didn't infect her, and I hope she throws off whatever she has in a hurry. I didn't think to ask the doctor if I was infectious, but I had been trying not to breathe on Susan or anyone else.

1 comment:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I feel better than I did Friday, but I'm still congested. I think mine is allergy induced sinus problems.
Glad you're better. -_Suze