Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Feeling Pretty Good Over Very Little

I've got this upbeat, sort of expectant feeling, like something good is going on. All that has happened lately is that I've removed about three bushels of old papers and magazines from my office, and put all my books in alphabetical order by author or editor, and am getting ready to clean the carpet or call old Dave to clean it. Also thinking about losing these old plastic window blinds. Got to call old Steve to come mow the weeds. Am I cleaning because I feel good, or do I feel good because I'm cleaning? There's a tune that fits that question. From Gigi, I think.

2 comments:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Although I hate doing it, especially these day, I think cleaning up your space does make you feel better. I'm still plowing ahead on my two rooms. A few years ago, I could have straightened up both these rooms in one day. Those days are gone, though. Have a good 'un, Sis.

JD Atlanta said...

The nice weather & a cleaner office are all good things -- but I'm willing to bet that getting a little exercise was the main thing. Try doing that much exercise every day for the next week, and see how you feel then!