Saturday, September 20, 2008

In the Groove

I don't know much of anything to write about today.
*
I signed up for Susan's Hallowe'en swap project, have received the name and address of the person my project will go to, and have selected a whole pile of fabrics to work with for the main gift. The whole pile won't be used, just the ones that fit my design.
*
The picture has nothing to do with anything, except that it's one of the most attractive things in the house. It makes me want to write a poem. It makes me want to paint a picture. I may try to paint something like it, once I get into the groove. The standing Indian reminds me of Daddy, and the kneeling one of Henry Whitner.
*
I wish I had a recording of that old Tommy or Jimmy Dorsey tune (In the Groove). Can probably find it online.

No comments: