Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wish I had some candy corn...

I did have some boiled corn-on-the-cob for dinner, and a bowl of spinach with melted cheddar on top. Ate the last of my Friday soup (really, a thick leftover stew) Sunday, and wish I had some more.
*
Here are my Hallowe'en project materials. Already had more than I could use, but I had to go to Wal-Mart today, so of course I bought some more. Tomorrow I expect it to be at least half finished.
*
I saw Bonnie Ann at Wal-Mart. She had just got back from a vacation. What is a vacation? I went to the Oxford convention in D.C., I think it was 2005; maybe that was a vacation. But I really can't think of any place I'd rather be than here. Come to think of it, Jed and I discussed going to Mexico, last time he was here. We might possibly do that. But we'll have to do it in October, because I'm going to write another novel in November. This time, I'm going to take my time, ignore the deadline, and make it complete enough that I can submit it somewhere without spending a year trying to make myself rewrite it.


1 comment:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

OOOOOOWEEEE! I love your Halloween stuff.