Saturday, August 15, 2009

He's got the whole world in His hands...


Bob Frew sent this out.

"I took this picture on Int.20, traveling to Leeds , AL . It has given me strength in the times of trouble. I feel I should share it with the rest of the world. I hope it is an inspiration to you. It just goes to show what we already know...We have a God, and he's watching over us.


"I e-mailed this picture to News Channel Fox6. I was contacted by Meteorologist James Spann. He said that this picture of the sky is showing up in all states and around the world. He wanted to know where I was from and where I took it. He saw a similar picture taken in Texas . He said this is amazing to him.Would you look at this picture? It reminds me of that song 'He's got the whole world in his hands.' He is definitely in control. I needed this today more than ever. Enjoy and pass it along!"

Thanks to Sarah M. who sent me this pic and quote.

*

Added about 8:00 p.m.: Late this afternoon, I was toting water to the hydrangeas, and saw a big black feather on the ground. Crow, I'm sure. A bird will occasionally drop a feather, maybe as a rent payment. The crows owe a lot more.

I found this one on the lawn several years ago, when hawks had a nest in one of the pine trees. I washed it, and keep it in this wooden box. It's about 12 inches long.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

WOW!!! That picture is awesome.... thank you for sharing.

Nancy