Saturday, August 1, 2009

Summing Up Una's Quilt

I'm grateful to everyone who commented on this project, including my son and my sisters, and the Charming Girls who posted to the blog. Also to my dear Amazon.com Soapbox friends MaryChris, Diana, Lana, Sarah, CeCe, Tisha, Zharon, and all the others who emailed their comments.

My Charming Girls Quilt Club "UFO" (unfinished object) for August includes quilting both Una's Quilt and the remaining work on the patchwork leaf quilt previously mentioned--with the footnote that I probably won't finish both of them within the month of August. But I'll try my bestest.

A detailed description of the Una quilt is on my Family Quilts quilting blog http://ramey-cagefamilyquilts.blogspot.com/.

1 comment:

CJ said...

I hope you are working on your UFO's! It is great to have that goal in place.