Friday, September 30, 2011

Up From the Ashes

Well, I'm slowly climbing out of the trough into which I fell Monday night. Started back on the antidepressant and B12 Tuesday, so I'm beginning to feel human again. Still low on energy, and feel like my mind needs some new spark plugs. I also started taking the multivitamin and calcium+D. I'll probably add all those other supplements as I get used to swallowing pills again.

What I need to do is write another novel. Or make another quilt. When I feel like lifting my hands.

3 comments:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. My energy, strength, and stamina are dropping, dropping, dropping. And since I've cut out all the bad food except coffee (which I'm not going to cut out), I don't think it's that.

Joanne Cage said...

Coffee isn't bad. Yesterday I saw online that women who drink 4 cups of coffee a day have less depression. God help those who drink less than 4 cups a day.

Ramey Channell said...

I agree with the coffee thing!