Wednesday, February 4, 2015

A quick lunch

Precooked bacon, green beans from the can, and corn pudding from the freezer. That's the best corn pudding I've ever made.

Today I messed up next week pretty well. Already had a radiology appointment for next Tuesday, and today I complicated it by making an appointment for the same day, different time, with Dr. G. He told me in December to come back in a month, so I guess I'll go.

Then the week after that, it's dental work. Happy Valentines to me.
Valentine Ballantyne and his dog Jerry
But tomorrow will be fun. The book club is meeting at The Music Room in Leeds to discuss The Shadow of the Wind. I haven't read the book, but I read a good review/analysis of it. Will get it later.

I'm missing Jeopardy!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Who is the author of The Shadow of the Wind? I found Carlos Luis Zafon and Richard F. Wilcox. Would you send your recipe for corn pudding? I make something that is called corn casserole and was wondering if they were the same. Have fun at your book club tomorrow.
Hugs,
Deb