Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Good Times

I seem to feel better every day, maybe due to the Vitamin D and increased exercise. I've really juned around this morning: Cleaned out the broom closet, put all my pills in the plastic compartments, ate breakfast, and rearranged some of the furniture. I can stand up a long time now before the pain and fatigue set in, and then they're not severe. Yesterday, or Monday, I did four loads of laundry, so I've got clean clothes for a while. But all my old clothes are too big and make me look fat.

Book club met yesterday at Nell's lovely home. Every time I visit there, I get inspired to do a little decorative work around my house. All our club members attended. The book we discussed was Old Dogs and Children by Robert Inman. Had a delicious luncheon and then a very good discussion.

1 comment:

JD Atlanta said...

I'm glad to hear it! Love you - Jed