Thursday, April 21, 2016

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. . .

My three medical appointments on Tuesday wore me out, so since then I've mostly slept. I think all my tests were okay, but haven't heard from the mammogram yet. Today I had to go to Walmart to pick up prescriptions. It kept misting rain, threatening to get serious, but I got home safe and fairly dry.

Yesterday Dave and Jennifer came and cleaned the house, and did several extra chores. One was moving the doll house out of the living room, to the office., and moving some other furniture around. Last night I finished reading Summer Lightning, by Judith Richards, a very good book once you get into it and realize what's going on (precious little boy with exasperating parents). I'm still working (hard) on Jacob's Room, and I'm past the halfway mark.

After Walmart, I stopped by KFC for a $5 mini-meal, which turned out to be more than I could eat at one sitting--two pieces of chicken, biscuit, potatoes and gravy, a big Pepsi, and a choc.-chip cookie. All that was missing was some veggies, but there's some of those in the fridge for dinner.

1 comment:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

As almost always happens, I have to return for an ultrasound because my mammogram needed "further evaluation." My new doctor, Dr. Gewin, commented that I seemed to be taking the news in a laid-back fashion. I told him that I have been going through this since I started submitting to yearly mammograms when I was 40 and that I would do some fine worrying if there came a time when worry was warranted. I don't know why they don't just go ahead and do the ultrasound while I'm there the first time.