Thursday, November 6, 2014

Trouble-shooting--Hit and Miss

Yesterday the service man came to convert my phone to Charter. After he left, I couldn't get on the internet, so I spent the rest of the day restarting, un- and re-plugging, etc. Then I bothered Jed by phone with it--when my phone would work--for a couple of hours last night. This morning I phoned Charter, which is what I should have done to start with, and now I'm back on the internet.

Also yesterday, I watched the President's press conference until I started crying. The poor man, and the poor country, have at least two more years of torture ahead, and nothing can be done about it.

And if Hillary Clinton should run in 2016, I suggest it should be the other way. If by some fluke she got elected, think what "they" would do to her.

1 comment:

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

There will be an accounting, someday sometime, for the treatment this country has given the best president since FDR, and a good man to boot.