Tuesday, March 1, 2016

It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.

I just put the Chief's photo up today because I'm in a cranky mood, and endeavoring to persevere.

The book club meeting yesterday at Ramey's house was a blast. The book, The Great Big Doorstep, is so delightful.

I've got to enjoy a good lunch to strengthen me for the rest of the afternoon: Gas up at Chevron, meds from Walmart, vote in the primary, bleed at the UAB clinic, and the Lord knows what else. Probably sit in the garden and eat worms.

2 comments:

Deb said...

I have never read The Great Big Doorstep but it sounds delightful from the write up on line. I hope one of the libraries here has it. Hope you did not need to have much blood drawn. I always wait so long to go and then I think they must take gallons of mine!
Hope you are having better weather than we are. It was 60 on Sunday, 50 yesterday and we are now in the middle of a white out!! I really think Mother Nature is going through menopause!
Please do not eat worms.
Hugs and love :)

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Hope the blood letting went well.