Tuesday, March 8, 2016

The doctors had told me to quit taking the blood pressure med. because I was dehydrated. So I stopped that pill, several days ago. Last night I had a spell of shortness of breath, and noticed that my ankles were swollen, so I weighed and took my blood pressure. I had gained nearly 10 pounds over my normal weight. So I ran and got a Lasix pill and washed it down. This morning my weight is down two pounds, and my blood pressure's just a little over normal, and I've got a call in to the clinic.

*
I suggested taking half a pill a day. The doctor (Internal Med.) said no, take one pill every other day. He wasn't just trying to correct my dumb reasoning. He was saving me the labor of breaking a thin flat pill in half. What would we do without educated men to guide us?
*
 
I look at this and ask myself, Do I really want to cook all these today?

No comments: