Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Three Days of the Weird Sisters

 


What a great weekend and Monday! Ramey and I went to the thrift store Saturday where I got a painting of three pears and stocked up on china coffee mugs. Afterwards we went to Cracker Barrel and I gobbled up some "campfire chicken" and vegetables.

On Sunday Susan and Ramey picked me up after church, and we went to Logan's and chowed down. Then Monday night Ramey and I went to poetry group meeting at the Arts Center; there was a crowd--13 poets and Spurgeon, whose mind is one long poem.

Somehow the subject of "Michael," the movie, came up. Since they didn't remember much about it, I'm thinking of inviting them over to watch it on Netflix if I can find it. Or maybe we could watch it at Susan's, so she wouldn't have to travel.

I napped this afternoon, so I can watch the final episode of "The Night Manager" on TV tonight without falling asleep in my chair.

2 comments:

JD Atlanta said...

It sounds like you had fun!

I'm watching the Night Manager tonight.

J

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

About all I remember about that movie is that he smelled like cookies when he was in heat, or when he was moulting--I forget which. Oh, and the dog. I do remember it's a good movie.