Sunday, March 25, 2018

Time and Again, by Jack Finney****

I thought I had read this book before, because some of the character names looked familiar. It has been many years since the period when I read dozens, maybe hundreds, of science fiction books and stories. I 've forgot many of the authors' names, and remember others, among them Jack Finney. Anyway, Time and Again may be science fiction, or it may qualify as fantasy, since there aren't any flying saucers or little green men. It's about time travel, made so easy that it almost seems that you, I, or anyone else could do it. I enjoyed it enormously.

2 comments:

JD Atlanta said...

I'm glad you liked it. I do remember reading it in the 20th Century, but I look forward to reading it again.

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I read Time and Again many years ago. Remember very little about it.